Industrial-quality chambers for combination testing with vibration systems
For years AGREE chambers have been the workhorses of the environmental test chamber industry. Originally created to meet military test standards, their flexible design has made them suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Fast temperature changes of 5 to 25°C/m. are possible, even with significant loads. The chambers have a removable floor, allowing integration with vibration test systems. Custom designs are common, allowing configuration to meet your exact requirements.
- Special model EADX52 can interface with both vertical and horizontal vibration systems
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
In addition, the P-300 touch-screen controller makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The P-300 Touch Screen Controller can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView.
- Full-opening door with multi-pane heated window & interior light
- Chamber floor designed to be changeable to accommodate different “floor plugs” for vibration systems. Standard floor plug provided is “solid” for non-vibration applications (other floors optional). Embedded perimeter heaters in floor plugs to avoid condensation and freeze-up, plus Teflon glides in floor slot make floor replacement very easy.
- One 4″ cable port with flexible plug centered in the left hand wall (additional ports optional)
Refrigeration and Plenum
- Rear-mounted plenum with cooling coil and nichrome wire heaters
- Two ¾ hp blower motors with one-piece stainless steel shafts
- Non-CFC cascade refrigeration system using semi-hermetic Copeland Discus compressors
- Hinged service access doors with lockable snap-action latches
ESPEC custom chamber capabilities
Nearly every Agree chamber we build is designed per the application. Here is a review of what is possible with a custom designed chamber from ESPEC. This video highlights automation and movement, both common in Agree-type applications with vibration systems.
VideoEspec custom chamber capabilities
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.