Four larger size chambers with performance options to 12°C/m
The Platinum series are top quality temperature/humidity chambers in four larger sizes than our popular Platinous and Global-N lines. More powerful heating and cooling systems on these models ensure prompt response, even with larger and heavier loads. Change rates up to 12°C/m or more is possible, depending on model.
Available in 42 and 60 cubic foot sizes. New, taller sizes of 48 cubic foot and 112 cubic foot are also available to especially suit the testing of solar panels.
The ESPEC P-300 controller has USB and Ethernet features to make programming and data collection easier than before. The user interface uses tabs for faster access to any screen. Standard USB and optional Web Controller/Ethernet interfaces make programming and data acquisition much simpler. In addition, improved algorithms make operation faster and smoother.
- Touch-screen programmer for easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- High performance, reliable Scroll or Discus compressors
- Larger windows with bright lighting
- Non-metallic thermal breaks at the doorframe and cable ports to eliminate exterior frosting or hot spots
- One adjustable shelf with heavy-duty support rails
- One 100mm (4″) diameter cable port (additional ports optional)
- Heavy-duty casters with adjustable feet
- Hinged service panels
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
- Need something smaller, but fast change rates? See Global-N Temperature Cycling Chambers
- Need something smaller, but slower rates are okay? See Platinous Chambers
- Testing solar panels? We have taller chambers! See ENX48 Solar Panel Reach-in
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.