Chamber Refurbishment & Upgrades
Bring test chambers up to current specifications
Our refurbishment process restores the test chamber to its original state as when first manufactured, plus provides the opportunity to upgrade and enhance the chamber’s performance.
The process begins with an inspection of your existing chamber to study the feasibility of its refurbishment & retrofitting. All its systems & sub-systems such as refrigeration system, humidification system, compressors, electrical & instrumentation system go through rigorous diagnostics. We also study the testing data and once all the parameters are evaluated, a gap analysis report is submitted. The Gap report describes the current state of the test chamber and lists necessary refurbishment/retrofitting required to reinstate the system to it’s original state. Post refurbishment & retrofitting, the test chamber undergoes calibration through an accredited system.
- Test Space: Refurbish & retrofit test space panels, door panels & latches, gaskets, ports, lightings, filters, trays and draining system.
- Refrigeration & Humidity System: Retrofit refrigeration system with low GWP compliant refrigerant, examination and replacement where required of compressors, valves, heat exchangers, fans, defrost system, condensers and humidity systems.
- Electrical System: Overhaul electrical system including relays, trip systems, voltage modifications and wirings
- Structural Improvements: Removal and replacement of damaged panels and repainting.
- Controller System: Upgrading controller system with latest compatible system and updating controller software with the latest firmware & features.
Service Enquiry Form
If you are interested in receiving a quote for chamber refurbishment or generally have any support enquiries, please complete the form below. For immediate help, please call +44 (0) 1628 850611.