Hot-cold or hot-ambient-cold tests possible
Traditional three-zone thermal shock chambers can be quite large, as three separate chambers are used. The TSA series has just one chamber, substantially reducing its size. Instead, it circulates cold, hot, or ambient air as needed. The conditioned air is pre-cooled or pre-heated beyond the setpoint, allowing quicker recovery of the desired condition after transfer.
New Eco-Mode is standard for all models. Eco-mode manages the pre-conditioning and modulates refrigeration systems to reduce energy usage. Savings of up to 50% over previous models is possible.
- “EL” models are lower cost models with only two-zone capability, lower performance, and partial savings of Eco-mode.
- “ES” models have higher performance, three-zone capability, and larger heating/cooling performance that fully benefits from Eco-mode innovations.
- The TSA-72EH-W is configured especially to meet the popular Mil-Std 883 1010 method, from -65 to 150°C.
1000 cycles without defrosting?
The new TSA models have a new patent-pending option that allows them to do thermal shock testing for 1000 cycles (or 500 hours) without needing a defrost step. This can save significant test time (other chambers may need defrost every 20-100 cycles), as well as saving additional energy.
- Test samples don’t move
- Horizontal airflow design assures uniform results
- Extremely compact systems with a vertically sliding door for added space savings
- Utilizes the latest refrigeration technology: electronic expansion valve and scroll compressor
- Touch screen programmer makes operation easy
- Power consumption savings
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.