Rapid Temperature Cycling: 5, 10, 15 or even 20°C/min.
Global-N’s twenty different models allows you to choose the size and performance best suited for your test applications. Temperature cycling rates from 5 to 20°C/min. are possible. Two different ultimate low temperatures are available: -40°C or -70°C. The Global-N series require the least amount of floorspace for this level of performance.
These chambers feature the classic ESPEC look of stainless steel with a new, modern style. The control console is now on the door, making the footprint of the unit even more compact. A simple, but secure, door latch is easier than ever to use.
- Two interior volumes: 380 and 800 liters (12 and 28 cubic feet)
- Temperature cycling as fast as 20°C per minute
- Reliable Scroll compressors on most models
- Humidity testing capability also available
- Casters, shelf, and cable port are standard
- CE-mark or ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
The ESPEC P-300 controller has USB and Ethernet features to make programming and data collection easier than before. The user interface uses tabs for faster access to any screen. Standard USB and optional Web Controller/Ethernet interfaces make programming and data acquisition much simpler. In addition, improved algorithms make operation faster and smoother.
- ESPEC P-300 controller for easy operation
- High performance, reliable Copeland Scroll compressors*
- Lower sound levels, even for air-cooled models (click on model numbers to see specs)
- One 4″ (100mm) diameter cable port with flexible silicone plug
- Heavy-duty casters with adjustable feet for leveling unit
- Refrigeration gauges and hinged service panels for easy maintenance
- Non-metallic thermal break around the doorframe for thermal integrity
- Dew tray on the door to catch drips when opened
- Adjustable stainless steel shelf with heavy-duty support rails, supports 100 lbs.
* Models without ‘L’ suffix have Copeland Discus compressors
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.