Temperature testing at altitudes up to 100,000 feet.
ESPEC can provide custom-built chambers for simultaneous testing of temperature and low-pressure altitude conditions. Two common applications are:
- Testing of avionics or other aerospace equipment to simulate actual conditions it might experience.
- Simulation of high-altitude conditions like might be found in mountainous regions.
Applicable test methods (depending on chamber system)
- Mil-Std 202G (conditions 105C, A/B/C/F)
- Mil-Std 810G (condition 500.5)
- IEC 60068-2-39
- IEC 60068-2-40
- JIS W 0812
Please let us know your anticipated test load & specification/method, and we can provide you with a tailored system for your requirements.
- Temperature range from -70 to 170°C
- Altitude range from ground to 100,000 feet
- Optional humidity control when altitude system is off
- Chamber interior size specified by customer
- Automatic altitude control, integrated with temperature controller – No manual setting of altitude level!
- Vacuum pump sized for climb/dive rate required by application
- Viewing window and cable ports available
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.