Compact Ultra-Low Temperature Storage cabinets
Espec’s -85°C High performance compact ultra-low temperature cabinets are designed to protect and store at low temperatures or undertake conditioning and temperature tests. Offering exceptional performance for everyday assurance and the ultimate protection of medical samples, pharmaceutical and vaccines.
There are two chamber models available: one with a low temperature range down to -85°C to and another down to from -75°C.
Remote monitoring & control (Ethernet connection)
A unique web application allows the user to monitor the chamber operation from a PC. Without any software, the chamber can be accessed and controlled via web browser on the PC, Smartphone, and Tablet. Wireless connection and multiple units’ connection are also possible.
- A viewing window, two shelves, and a cable port are included as standard features. Casters shown in the main picture are optional.
- Automatic refrigeration switching for efficient operation
- Round viewing window with lamp
- Stainless steel interior
- Two stainless steel shelves
- Standard 50mm (2″) diameter cable port
- Running hour meter
- Specimen power supply control terminal
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.