Easy loading clam-shell design
The ESPEC EDC dust chambers provide a ready-made solution to common dust test standards for automotive and electronic-cabinet requirements. Often specified for use with “Arizona fine dust”, these units can also be used with talcum or concrete powder. The chamber has a “clamshell” type door/lid for easy front-loading, compared with top-loading chambers. Optional reach-in glove ports allow rotating the test sample without opening the door.
Test standards met:
- SAE J575 (Rev. NOV2006), Section 4.5
- ISO 20653 (2006-08-15), Section 8.3.1
- DIN 40050, Part 9, IP Codes 5K and 6K, vertical dust flow
- IEC EN 60529 (IEC 529), IP-5 and IP-6, vertical dust flow (with optional under pressure mode)
- IEC EN 60068-2-68 (IEC 68-2-68), LA2, vertical dust flow
Other sizes and capabilities available upon request. Please contact us with your application.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- W-shaped bottom for improved dust collection & dispersion
- Easy-access clamshell door with viewing window and optional glove ports
- Mesh product shelf
- Two inch cable port
- Timers for agitation and settling periods
- Two reach-in glove ports
- Dry air purge to maintain dryness
- Evacuation (Underpressure) System for DUT, as required by IEC 60529
- ISO 12103-1 Arizona test dust
VideoEspec Settling Dust Chambers
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.