Temperature and Humidity chambers for tensile-tests
Tensile strength tests are an integral part of material development. Materials that require this test include various metals, plastics, paper, fabrics, fibers, composites, and films for many industries. ESPEC tensile test chambers are designed to work with any tension apparatus and can be customized to meet unique application needs.
Using a refrigeration system instead of Liquid Nitrogen to cool the chamber allows our equipment to introduce humidity. Proper humidity regulation is key to getting accurate results.
- Chamber and cart designed to fit most tensile test machines and benches by Instron and MTS
- Full-opening door with silicone gaskets and hinged on left side
- Slots in top and bottom of chamber for test grips
- Lifting eyebolts to aid in positioning
- Interior and exterior is stainless steel
Refrigeration and Plenum Features
- Rear-mounted plenum with cooling coil and nichrome wire heaters
- Air-cooled refrigeration system using hermetic compressor(s)
- Humidity models include steam generator and dehumidification coil
- Attached instrumentation console on right side
- Watlow F4 programmable controller
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.