-80°C sample storage, including vaccine storage
Labcold -80ºC Ultra Low Temperature Freezers are engineered for the safe storage of vaccines, human cells, tissues and other laboratory samples which require ultra-low temperatures down to -80°C. The perfect fit for research labs. For security every model in the range is fitted with a lock. The temperature profile makes them ideal for the storage of the newly released Coronavirus vaccine.
From benchtop to slimline models, the Labcold -80ºC has been developed to offer multiple storage options.
- Temperature Range: -50ºC to -80ºC
- Range of sizes: 130, 300 or 416L
Protect your samples with Labcold, energy-efficient ultra-low temperature freezers
These economical and efficient chest freezers are designed to reliably store products at ultra low temperatures.
- Designed for reliable temperature storage between -65 to -85ºC
- Integral lock with two keys
- Fitted with castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Digital temperature display
- High and low temperature alarm
- Coated steel interior
- Sparkfree interior
- Designed to be used with standard racks
- Complete with access port and remote alarm contacts
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
Fitted with many convenience features, such as an integral lid lock, castors and a digital temperature display with a high and low alarm, this ultra low temperature laboratory freezer range even has a sparkfree interior for extra safety.
VideoTesting for innovative storage solutions
Support when you need it
from expert people
Our after sales service and ability to support existing installations, from planned maintenance schedules and emergency repairs to full on-site refurbishment mean our customers equipment retains optimal performance and up time.